Sunday, January 13, 2013

A New Take on an Old Craft

Valentine's Day is rapidly approaching, and I wanted to share a link to another bloggers beautiful Christmas ornament, although the reason I am sharing it, I think it would make a beautiful Valentine's ornament/keepsake.  In fact, I think these would make amazing gifts for almost everyone lol.  If making it for a family member, use family photos; if you are making it for your someone special you could use photos of the two of you, OR you could simply make one with Titles  or Messages on it.

I thought a unique one would be to put a special "date" on each piece - walk in the park; movie; dinner at Baby Doe's; coffee @ Starbucks; a spa night; dinner by candlelight @ home; baseball game; theater; concert @ the amp theater; (you can dream up your own).........

An inexpensive gift that keeps on giving all year :)  that's my kind of gift.

So here's the link, Christmas Ornament Turned Valentine's Gift





No comments:

Post a Comment